Wednesday, 23 April 2014

Must be love!

I love when you have a moment of true realisation . The type that makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside. This feeling hit me on St.Patricks day while I was surrounded by my friends on the dance floor of Apres. To look around and see them all dressed in green with shamrocks drawn on their faces, green ribbons in their hair and even a green skirt made from recycled Co-op bags, I felt extremely lucky to be surrounded by friends that care and made such a great effort to enjoy this festive day and make me feel at home.

Whether it be Ireland, Africa, Verbier, VC France,Switzerland or York I feel fortunate to have met so many amazing people in the past few years. To make friends who are true to themselves. Friends who share their stories, love and knowledge is such a gracious way, is very inspiring. On top of all this they are both caring and considerate of others. Their passion for life and adventure rubs off on other people creating a vicious yet beautiful cycle.

And even when everything goes wrong and their life gets turned upside down, they continue. Studing French in France, walking alone in Spain or travelling down under. When the road gets tough they keep pushing through cause you guys, my friends, are bloody legends!

Don't get me wrong though I'm also inspired by my friends who are happy and settled at home. Each ans every one of my friends from home have always been amazing hard working people who are driven by their careers, children, passion for baking, being creative, art, sports and studies. I haven't forgotten about you guys. I love you very much, think about you all the time and look forward to having a drink with you all very soon x x

I would like to finish  with one of my favourite quotes of all time by Mr.Gordon himself "Here, I got you a pot of jam.....cause you're a jammy bastered!".

Keep chasing that dream,

All my Love

Clover, Lola, Laura xx





No comments:

Post a Comment