Monday, 22 July 2013
So it appears that yes I am quite s**t at updating this thing so I apologizes for the backtracking. I'll try and catch up then keep up! Spring in the Ardeche was alot colder than expected, despite this it was still a fantastic season. Our staff training on the river was pretty intense due to the fluctuating weather, inappropriate gear, sore knees but we're all better paddlers because of it. I was delighted to get back in a boat, so to paddle over 100km in 6days seemed like the perfect way to settle back into the Ardeche. We got to work with some amazing school groups from all over the world and we also got to witness the river flood our entire lower meadow which was quite an impressive site. We also got this beautiful thing called "Time Off!". We decided to rent 5 bikes and cycle to the beach! And this video will explain everything else :) Enjoy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment